A bottom up fundamental individual equity strategy relying on security selection and a concentrated portfolio to generate income.
- Seeks to provide above average income relative to the S&P 500 that grows over time.
- Portfolio managers look to invest in high quality, dividend paying equities trading at reasonable valuations.
- Portfolio managers will look to overweight and underweight sectors based on fundamental outlook.
- Portfolio is concentrated to the best ideas and consists of approximately 30-40 names.
- Typically fully invested by portfolio can have up to 10% cash.