A fully invested Modern Portfolio Theory strategy seeking to control risk through prudent diversification.
- Portfolios are diversified with global stocks, global bonds, commodities, and alternative assets.
- Strategy attempts to reduce risk through diversification by including asset classes and market segments with low correlations in varying proportions.
- Portfolios will hold 10-20 exchange traded funds (ETFs) or mutual funds and are managed in growth (~80% equities), moderate (~60% equities), and conservative (~40% equities) risk profile disciplines.
- Portfolio Management team will overweight and underweight long term strategic targets based on underlying fundamental research and top down macro-economic factors.
- Asset Allocation– Growth
- Asset Allocation – Moderate
- Asset Allocation – Conservative